Action cue mostly orchestral
This one is a bit longer than usual around 13 min. It is built as a symphony’s 1.st movement. Using orchestra and choirs only so it could be played even unplugged!
I wrote it on paper because it’s the only way to have a good ensemble view of what is happening at any part of the piece. We can’t get that with a notation software.
- 8DIO: Adagietto, Requiem Pro, Lacrimosa, Claire Oboe
- East West: Symphonic orchestra gold, Hollywwod Percussions, Hollywood Brass, Stormdrum 1, 2, 3, Solo violin, Symphonic choirs
- Soundiron: Apocalypse percussion elements, Olympus elements
- Impact soundworks: Bravura brass ensembles
- Cinesamples: Cinesymphony lite, Cinestrings runs, Hollywoodwinds, Cineharp
- Kontakt factory’s VSL SE instruments.
- Cinematic strings